Car Service Miami – $95 Flat Rate Transfers.
Car Service Miami is Our Forte!
The trouble starts with figuring out how to get to the airport, then fighting your way through the long security lines, stuffing yourself onto an overcrowded flight and then ends with a fight for a taxi at your destination. Shouldn’t there be an easier way to go through this process?
Miami-limo.com can figure out some way to shave some of our stress off our journey.
With easy reservation system we can shave some of you stress off your journey. How our sedan car service does that:
MEET AND GREET MIAMI CAR SERVICE IS STANDARD!
is a service we provide at an airport in which our drivers go the extra mile for passengers. Rather than waiting outside on the curb for your vehicle, your driver will meet you inside the airport and help you to the vehicle with any luggage you may have.
Our expert drivers track your schedule, plan ahead for delays, and avoid traffic and construction for a smooth ride.
CAR SERVICE MIAMI OTHER STANDARD SERVICES:
FREE Upgrade to aa SUV!
NO Cancelation Fees!
NO Credit Card Needed for Reservation!
NO Late Arrival Fees!
NO Per Person Charge!
NO Airport Fees!
NO Parking Fees !
NO Fuel Charges Fees!
20% Gratuity is included in our FLAT RATE!
Our car services can provide child safety seats when requested in advance (for an additional charge).
A reservation specialist is available 24/7. She/He will answer any questions you may have. For 24/7 Reservations please call us at: (305) 414.1111.
Car Service Miami Tips.
6 Tips How to Hire CAR SERVICE in MIAMI
1. Always provide a current cell phone number to the company you’re traveling with. – Often in busy terminals you will pass your driver without realizing, make sure you provide a cell phone number so the assigned driver can contact you.
2. Meet your Chauffeur In Baggage Claim. – Chauffeurs meet clients in baggage claim, not at the gate. Due to post 9/11 security upgrades, airport limousine drivers are no longer allowed past the security checkpoints. In most terminals, your driver will be waiting at the bottom of the escalators in the baggage claim area.
3. Schedule Early Pick-up. – If you’re planning a morning departure on a regional carrier such as United or Southwest, schedule an early pickup with your airport limousine. These airlines are exceptionally busy from 5am on, so be sure to give yourself plenty of time.
4. Leave Early For International Departures. – Friday evening international departures are similar to regional carriers in the morning. If you’re taking an international flight on a Friday night, get to the airport early.
5. Check Your Flight. Consider using a flight tracking service for your car service Miami.
6. Allow more space then you need. – Many companies have a fleet of various vehicles, Including luxury executive sedans, SUVs, Shuttle Buses, and Corporate limo options. If you hire a vehicle too small for your needs most companies will still charge you for both vehicles.
Yes We Can Save You Time and Money on Car Service in Miami. Car Service Miami All-Inclusive Pricing:
When booking with Miami-Limo.com, the price we list is the price you pay. Period. Our booking service makes it easy to compare airport limo services and book your ride. Plus, all posted prices are flat rates, and include tax and tip.
The Miami-Limo.com difference is we are always on time when and where you need us.
More Ways to Save on Car Service in Miami. We provide 24/7 live customer phone support. Call us now at 305-414-1111. Enjoy!
Limo and make your friends feel envy. Enjoy!